The two most powerful forces in nature are survival and reproduction.
- The story you have created in your life can be changed. Your story is not who you are but simply the life you have lived thus far and the choices and decisions you have made. How you perceive the world and yourself is a changing and fluid experience. The world has changed far too fast and is causing an alarming increase in fear, confusion, loneliness, depression, anxiety, pharmaceutical drug dependence, and suicide. Indoctrination, propaganda, inadequate public schools, ineffective parenting, and the latest onslaught of social media is creating havoc.
- In the 20th and 21st century life has become safer and more comfortable for more people than ever. Yet there is an alarming number of people suffering from depression, anxiety, stress, panic disorder, suicide, and numerous physiological disorders.
- There are trees that are thousands of years old. A Bowhead Whale has a lifespan of about 200 years. A May Fly has a life expectancy of 1-24 hours. Our sun will die in about 6 billion years. Humans have a lifespan of about 78 years. There is no spiritual or wondrous meaning to life and death. The moment we are born we start to decay like everything else in the Universe.
- Happiness is a fleeting futile thing to pursue. Contentment is a far more worthwhile goal.
- The question, what would you do differently?’ is not only a foolish but a costly indulgence. The useful question is… what will you do now?
- God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference.
- Cultivate the wisdom of acceptance…
- Bachelor’s in Sociology with a minor in Anthropology
- Bachelor’s in Psychology
- Master’s in Psychology
- Published two books